4 Simple Steps When Using Clipp-Aid:
It is best to have hair present so you can test your blades for sharpness.
Step 1 – Setup
- Select the packet that matches your blade size
- Cut open the packet, as directed
- Turn ON your clippers (or trimmers)
- Place the teeth (or cutting point) of the blades into the crystals
Step 2 – Sharpen
- Move the blades back-and-forth through the crystals
- Continue until the colored crystals turn into a lighter-colored powder (Up to 2 minutes)
Step 3 – Clean and Oil
- Turn OFF your clippers (or trimmers)
- Clean off the blade with a brush really good
- Thoroughly oil the blade to remove any excess debris
- Turn ON your clipper (or trimmer) to let the oil run through the blades
Step 4 – Get Back to Cutting Hair
- Turn OFF your clipper (or trimmer)
- Wipe off any excess oil
- That’s it!
*Free shipping on all purchases within the contiguous United States. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories will incur a $10 additional charge.